raising twins,momo twins,monoamniotic,premature,identical,multiples The good, bad & the ugly...real life!: Baked Omlette-Easy Breakfast Idea #1

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baked Omlette-Easy Breakfast Idea #1


No matter how much I try...setting all of the clothes out, getting backpacks ready the night before, getting myself showered and ready before anyone else wakes up, etc, etc...  Mornings still=CHAOS at our house!   I can only handle so many mornings of sending my offspring off to school on a cold cereal, sugar overdose so many days in a row without feeling guilty, so I have been attempting to figure out some breakfasts that I can just put together the night before, refrigerate, and pop in the oven as I am jumping in the shower.  This is a very simple idea that came from my dear mama!  There are really no specifics to this and it's more of the idea than the recipe.  If you decide to give it a try experiment a little on the ingredients and cooking time.   Just blend up your eggs, milk, add meat & veggies spray your pan with non-stick spray and bake it!

This is what the one in the picture has in it.   My fridge was running on empty, so I didn't do any veggies.
8 eggs
milk (approx 1/2 cup)
Season Salt
Lean Ham

I baked it for 30 minutes, covered with cheese and cooked it for another 10 minutes.
*Cooking time will vary depending on altitude, amount of eggs, and other items you add.

No comments:

Post a Comment