raising twins,momo twins,monoamniotic,premature,identical,multiples The good, bad & the ugly...real life!: Bountiful Baskets

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bountiful Baskets

If you live in Arizona, Wyoming, Texas, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, or Washington you have to give this a try.  I have loved it and with produce prices increasing I love it even more.  I got everything in the basket for $15 and it's super easy.  The quality & variety are also great.  Ordering begins Monday at noon and ends Tuesday evening.  You just go online, select your pickup site, place your order and pick it up at the designated time on Saturday.  Some of the sites do go quickly.  I have discovered that if I don't place my order by 12:30 on Monday I am either out of luck or have to pick up at a different site.

www.bountifulbaskets.org

No comments:

Post a Comment